GUN RANGE RULES
- Always keep firearms pointed downrange.
- Eye and Ear protection is required at all times.
- Do not cross the firing line at any time.
- Unless at the firing line, all firearms are to be in a case, bag, or holster.
- In the event of a firearms malfunction, keep weapon pointed downrange and seek the assistance of a Range Safety Officer.
- DO NOT bring a malfunctioning weapon out of the range.
- No drawing from a holster.
- Cleaning or disassembly of a firearm by anyone other than AmChar Staff is prohibited in this facility.
- No more than 2 shooters per lane.
- Only 1 shooter allowed in the shooting stall at any time.
- Slugs only for shotguns are allowed.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE RANGE AT ANY TIME:
- Firearms chambered over .30-06 Springfield.
- Birdshot or Buckshot ammunition.
- Steel core, armor piercing, tracer, or incendiary ammunition.
- Surplus Steel cased ammunition other than new production.
Failure to adhere to the above rules will result in your removal from the range.
RANGE SAFETY OFFICER (RSO):
- Always obey the commands of the RSO.
- When a "CEASE FIRE" is called, place firearm on the firing bench, back away from the firing line and await further instructions from the RSO.
- RSO reserves the right to inspect any weapon or ammunition being used on the range.
- Be courteous to others so as not to interfere with their enjoyment of the range.
- Persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted on the range.
- Consumption of alcohol or drugs, including prescription medications, that cause impairment are prohibited. If we suspect that you are impaired in any manner, we reserve the right to instruct you to leave the facility.
- No food or drinks are allowed on the range.
- No smoking is allowed on the range or inside the building.
- Shooters under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Pregnant women and persons with medical concerns should consult their physicians before engaging in range activities.
- Person(s) will be held financially responsible for damage to property owned and operated by AmChar Georgia Range, to include but not limited to; any gun range equipment, eye/ear protection, firearms, floors, ceilings and walls, lighting and electronics.
- $100 per cable damage.
- $150 per lighting or electrical wiring damage.
SUGGESTED range attire:
- No open toed shoes.
- No low cut tops.
SHOOTING RANGE PROCEDURE
- Range access will be open to ALL customers during standard hours of operation.
- Customers will be assigned a bay and range number when they sign in at the range counter, along with sign-in time and required time out.
- Non-range members will be allowed a maximum of 1 hour shooting time.
- Range members (paid and current year membership, with card) will be allowed a maximum of 1.5 hours of shooting time.
- Range Safety Officer reserves the right to eject anyone from the range at their discretion.
- Full-auto only allowed under Range Safety Officer supervision and by appointment.
- To enter the shooting range, every customer MUST have their AmChar Range Safety Certificate.
- Every customer MUST adhere to all safety rules and regulations of the range.
These rules are created and intended to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all AmChar Georgia guests and members. By signing the liability form, you agree to AmChar Georgia Safety and Range Rules. AmChar Georgia members are responsible and liable for the actions of their guests. Violation of these rules or damage to equipment, could result in dismissal from the range and potentially being banned from the facilities.